How do you create a 2D Hand and Foot Impression?
A 2d hand or foot impression is a fabulous way to highlight milestones in your child’s life. From birth and then again at 6 months and a year – highlighting how much they have grown.
- Rolling specialised clay flat and deep enough to press into.
- Pressure is then placed on a hand or foot into the clay to create an impression
- If required, this is then tidied up and ready for the precious plaster to be added
- `Once set, the plaster is removed and the tile is then sanded and left to dry.
- The final tile is then finished off in one of six colours.
Framed 2D Hand and Foot Tiles
Due to the fragile nature of plaster the tile we place them in a frame. The frame can also include one of your favourite photographs.
Offering five frame options with various finishes, you are sure to find a frame to suit your home. Prices start from a single tile framed for £60.