How do you create a 2D Impression?
A 2d impression is a fabulous way to highlight milestones in your child’s life. They can be taken from birth and then again at 6 months and a year – highlighting how much they have grown.
The process involves:-
- Rolling specialised clay flat and deep enough to press into.
- Pressure is then placed on a hand or foot into the clay to create an impression
- If required, this is then tidied up and ready for the precious plaster to be added
- `Once set, the plaster is removed and the tile is then sanded and left to dry.
- The final tile is then finished off in one of six colours.
We recommend that the final 2D Impression tile is placed in a frame, due to the fragile nature of plaster.
Offering five frame options with various finishes, you are sure to find a frame to suit your home. Prices start from a single tile framed for £60.
If you would like to arange a booking at the Poole, studio call 07738165146 or email email@example.com