2D Hand and Foot Impressions
How do you create a 2D Hand and Foot Impressions?
2d hand and foot impressions is a fabulous way to highlight one of the most romantic days of a couple’s lives.
The process involves:-
- Rolling specialised clay flat and deep enough to press into.
- Pressure is then placed on a hand or foot into the clay to create an impression
- If required, this is then tidied up and ready for the precious plaster
- `Once set, the tile is then sanded and left to dry.
- The final tile is then finished off in one of six colours.
Bride and Groom who have it all
The 2d hand and foot impressions are a unique gift. Many couples already live together before they get married. This would be an ideal alternative. A reminder of their special day.
If there are a group of you. Then organise a collection and order a gift voucher for the happy couple. These can be posted or emailed directly.
If you would like to arange a booking at the Poole, studio call 07738165146