Bronze Resin Casts
Sometimes you want your 3D Castings to be free- standing but worry having them in the precious plaster is just too risky.
A cheaper option that having solid bronze, the bronze resin is an option you could go for. It has a similar look and feel.
How are Bronze Resin Casts created?
- Foot or hand is cast using alginate
- Plaster is poured into the mould
- Once alginate has set it is removed to leave a plaster copy
- Plaster copy is tidied and then a silicone mould is created
- Bronze resin is poured into the silicone mould
- Once set, mould removed and cast is polished
How long does it take to create bronze resin casts?
It takes approximately 8 weeks frm start to finish.
How much do 3D Bronze resin casts cost to make?
Prices start from £280 a pair – this is up to the age of 6 months.
For further information feel free to contact Glenda on 07738165146 or email email@example.com